SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition is made possible by direct support from the event’s hosts, Wilbur Curtis Company and Counter Culture Coffee, and the US Coffee Championships national partners, Bonavita.
All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
This is a Day One schedule for the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition, happening November 21st-23rd in Durham, North Carolina. All times are EST. Livestream of the event is available here–follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter for play by play coverage of #BigEastern live from Durham.
23. 12:42 Steven Latham, Box Kite, NYC @boxkitenyc
24. 1:01 Josh Bonnano, Buddy Brew Coffee, Tampa, FL @buddybrewcoffee
25. 1:20 Ann Mallozzi, New Harvest Coffee Roasters, Pawtucket, RI @nharvestcoffee
27. 1:58 Seth Cook, Northside Social, Arlington, VA @northsidesocial
28. 2:17 Sean Hundley, One Line Coffee, Columbus, OH @onelinecoffee
32. 3:33 Morgan Logan, Muggswigz Coffee & Tea Co., Canton, OH @muggswigz
33. 3:52 Rachel Philibert, Blue Bottle Coffee, NYC @bluebottleroast
36. 4:49 Maxwell Hostetter, The Coffee Fox, Savannah, GA