From thousands of baristas around the world competing in national competitions in 50 countries, just six baristas remain eligible to win the 2015 World Barista Championship. Here they are, your 2015 WBC Finalists!
1. 11:45AM Charlotte Malaval, France
2. 12:25 PM Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood, Colonna & Smalls, United Kingdom @colonna_smalls
3. 1:05 PM Charles Babinski, Go Get Em Tiger / G&B Coffee, United States @charlesbabinski
4. 1:45 PM Sasa Sestic, ONA Coffee, Australia @SasaSestic @ONACoffee
5. 2:25 PM Chan Kwun Ho, The Cupping Room, Hong Kong @dawn_cfu @TheCuppingRoom
6. 3:05 PM Ben Put, Monogram Coffee, Canada @monogramco @putankhamun
SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 World Barista Championship is made possible by direct support from Nuova Simonelli and VIora Lid. All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square and Urnex Brands.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of World Coffee Events.
Want to use our photos? Email us!