SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 Big Central Regional Barista Competition is made possible by direct support from the event’s hosts, Wilbur Curtis Company and Cafe Imports. All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
This is a Day Three schedule for the 2015 Big Central Regional Barista Competition, happening November 7th-9th in Minneapolis, Minnesota. All times are CST. Livestream of the event is available here–follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter for play by play coverage of #BigCentral live from Minneapolis.
31. 11:45 Trevor Gruehn, Kickapoo Coffee, Madison, WI @thuglife4000 @kickapoocoffee
32. 12:04 Kimberly Musteen, Spyhouse Coffee Roasters, Minneapolis @spyhousecoffee
33. 12:23 James Gibbs, La Colombe Coffee, Chicago @lacolombecoffee
34. 12:42 Aaron Clark, Coffea Roasterie, Sioux Falls, SD @aaronclark_ @coffea
35. 1:01 Patrick Burns, Palace Coffee Co., Amarillo, TX @patrickburns1 @palacecoffee