SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition is made possible by direct support from the event’s hosts, Wilbur Curtis Company and Counter Culture Coffee, and the US Coffee Championships national partners, Bonavita.
All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
This is a Day Three schedule for the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition, happening November 21st-23rd in Durham, North Carolina. All times are EST. Livestream of the event is available here–follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter for play by play coverage of #BigEastern live from Durham.
38. 11:45 Ali Mugiraneza, Cafe Grumpy, NYC @grumpycoffee
39. 12:04 Steph Caronna, La Farm Bakery, Cary, NC @coffeesteph8876 @lafarmcary
40. 12:42 Tery Honeyghan, Peregrine Espresso, Washington DC @peregrineDC
41. 1:01 Trevor Corlett, MadCap Coffee Company, Washington DC @tjorlet @madcapcoffee
42. 1:20 Michael Harwood, Ceremony Coffee, Anapolis, MD @bluebarista @ceremonycoffee
43. 1:39 Anna Rozenberg, Rex, NYC @rexcoffeeNYC
44. 1:58 Tim Jones, Jubala Coffee, Raleigh, NC @timmjones @jubalacoffee