Tetsu Kasuya is your 2016 Brewers Cup Champion. In a pool of over thirty of the world’s best brewers, there’s got to be one that swims the fastest. And Tetsu Kasuya of Japan out-lapped them all! They will be taking home a shiny new VST Refractometer, a trip to Brazil from Ally Coffee, a $500 gift voucher for goods and services from Bonavita, a Lighttells CM-100 Roast Analyzer, and a wonderful gift set from the folks at Taf.
Here are the top six standings from today’s finals. In our hearts, all of these competitors are champions. Congratulations, all.
1. Tetsu Kasuya, Coffee Factory, Japan
2. Mikaela Wallgren, The Coffee Collective, Finland
3. Chad Wang, Jascaffee China, Taiwan
4. Benny Wong, The Cupping Room, Hong Kong
5. Todd Goldsworthy, Klatch Coffee, USA
6. Odd-Steinar Tøllefsen, Supreme Roastworks AS, Norway
Sprudge.com’s coverage of the 2016 World Brewers Cup Championship is made possible by Acaia. All of our Sprudge Live coverage from Dublin is supported by Urnex Brands and KitchenAid.