From an at-large Round One of 49 competitors, twelve baristas from around the world have advanced to Semi-Finals Saturday at the 2015 World Barista Championship in Seattle, Washington.
1. 10:15 AM Adam Neubauer, EMA Espresso Bar, Czech Republic @EMAespressobar
2. 10:38 AM Alexander Hansen, Collaborative Coffee Source, Norway @CollaborativeCS
3. 11:01 AM Kalle Freese, Freese Coffee, Finland @KalleFreese
4. 11:24 AM Ben Put, Monogram Coffee, Canada @monogramco @putankhamun
5. 11:47 AM Charlotte Malaval, France
6. 12:10 PM Giacomo Vannelli, Pasticceria Vannelli, Italy @GiacomoVannelli
7. 12:33 PM John Ryan Ting, A.R.C. Coffee, Singapore @JohnRyan11
8. 12:56 PM Charles Babinski, Go Get Em Tiger / G&B Coffee, United States @charlesbabinski
9. 1:19 PM Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood, Colonna & Smalls, United Kingdom @colonna_smalls
10. 1:42 PM Chan Kwun Ho, The Cupping Room, Hong Kong @dawn_cfu @TheCuppingRoom
11. 2:05 PM Yoshikazu Iwase, REC Coffee, Japan @y_iwase @REC_COFFEE
12. 2:28 PM Sasa Sestic, ONA Coffee, Australia @SasaSestic @ONACoffee
SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 World Barista Championship is made possible by direct support from Nuova Simonelli and VIora Lid. All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square and Urnex Brands.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of World Coffee Events.
Want to use our photos? Email us!