SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition is made possible by direct support from the event’s hosts, Wilbur Curtis Company and Counter Culture Coffee, and the US Coffee Championships national partners, Bonavita.
All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage is underwritten in partnership with Square.
We’re proud to serve as official media partners of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
This is a Day One schedule for the 2015 Big Eastern Regional Barista Competition, happening November 21st-23rd in Durham, North Carolina. All times are EST. Livestream of the event is available here–follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter for play by play coverage of #BigEastern live from Durham.
5. 1:01 Peter Mike-Mayer, Soltane Breads and Spreads, Phoenixville, PA @soltanebreads
8. 1:58 Micah Sherer, Tandem Creperie & Coffeeehouse, Travelers Rest, SC @tandem_cc
10. 2:36 Alec Burnett, Mudhouse, Charlottesville, VA @mudhousecoffee
12. 3:14 Brian Lam, Elixr Coffee, Philadelphia @elixrcoffee
13. 3:33 Dale Kim, Caffe Aficionado, Arlington, VA @caffeaficionado
14. 3:52 Luis Colon, Fuego Coffee Roasters, Rochester, NY @fuegoroasters
17. 4:49 Jenna Gotthelf, Northampton Coffee, Northhampton, MA @nohocoffee