Day Two at the 2015 World Brewers Cup Championship is complete, with fifteen baristas competing today in Gothenburg, Sweden. Fifteen additional baristas competed yesterday during Day One—check them all out here. This post is a visual journey through day two, with photos by Liz Clayton for Sprudge.
All Sprudge coverage from World of Coffee Gothenburg is made possible by direct support from Square and Urnex Brands. Follow @SprudgeLive on Twitter and our channels on Facebook and Instagram for more from the event.
16. Nicholas Rapp, Flight Coffee, New Zealand
17. Qiling Wang, Uni Uni, China
18. Gordon Howell, Northern Academy of Coffee, United Kingdom
19. Thomas Cassignac, Independent, France
20. Yuta Ueda, Ishii Shoji Amameria Espresso, Japan
21. Odd-Steiner Tøllefsen, Supreme Roastworks, Norway
22. Konstantinos Iatardis, Taf, Greece
23. Daniel Muliyanto, Schwarze Kiste, Germany
24. Benjamin Prager, Bear Brothers & Cow, Switzerland
25. Sarah Anderson, Intelligentsia, USA
26. Nikolaus Hartmann, Süssmund Kaffee, Austria
27. Andrea Tan, The ARC Coffee Ptd, Singapore
28. Rubens Gardelli, Gardelli Specialty Coffees, Italy