It happened. Good god, did it ever happen. The 2015 US Barista Championship is now in the books, and below you can find scores and ranking for the six competitors on Finals Sunday. Allow us to formally congratulate each of these accomplished baristas and coffee professionals. For an in-depth feature on the winner of the 2015 US Barista Championship, Charles Babinski, please see here.
2. Cole McBride, PublicUs, Las Vegas — 620 total points.
3. Sam Schroeder, Olympia Coffee Roasting Company, Olympia, WA — 611 total points.
4. Sam Lewontin, Everyman Espresso, NYC — 589.5 total points.
5. Devin Chapman, Verve Coffee Roasters, Los Angeles — 570.5 total points.
6. Michael Harwood, Ceremony Coffee Roasters, Annapolis, MD — 533 total points.
SprudgeLive’s coverage of the 2015 United States Barista Championship is made possible by direct support from Nuova Simonelli, Cafe Imports, and Bonavita. All of SprudgeLive’s 2015 barista competition coverage, domestic and international, is underwritten in partnership with Square and Urnex Brands.
Sprudge.com is an official media partner of the Specialty Coffee Association of America.